Top 20 Baby Food Puree Combos!
Tired of creating the same old same old for your little one? Give these tried and true recipes a try. Easy peasy recipes for your babies to enjoy.
- Carrots/beets/nutmeg - steam the peeled carrots and beets together add a pinch of nutmeg and puree together
- Carrots/peaches - 3 carrots to 1 peach, not too sweet and beautiful bright orange
- Squash/apple - this fall combo is a hit in our house!
- Avocado/blackbean/corn - we came up with this one after mommy and daddy were making quesadillas, the kids love this and full of great fat and protein.
- Cinnamon/beet/apple - a delicious blend that works so well together, equal parts beet and apple with a pinch of cinnamon
- Cauliflower/beets - this fun pink combo make look a little funny but a great way to combine veggies.
- Peas/banana - the banana offers a bit of sweetness for the peas that can often be bland and not a favourite among kiddos.
- Pear/parsnip - another fall favourite pear and parsnip is a great combo for kids to try something new!
- Chicken/carrots/thyme - again taking mommy and daddys dinner and blended it together, the entire family can enjoy a roast chicken.
- Quinoia/beet/apple - once kids are a bit older adding quinoa to purees gives it a bit more texture!
- Greek Yogurt/strawberry/banana - a creamy desert with added protein
- Avocado/Banana/spinach - eat your greens!
- Broccoli/avocado/blueberry - sweet and creamy full of great fats!
- Broccoli/Beet/apple - using a tart apple will over power the beets and broccoli allowing kids to gobble this one up!
- Sweet potato/beets - a great root veggie combo
- Sweet potato/apple/cinnamon - a sweet combo with a bit more flavour
- Pear/quinoa/broccoli - a great combo for the toddlers
- Squash/apple/peas - using fruit in each combo gives the puree a bit of sweetness enticing babies to give them a try!